Thursday, February 4, 2010

Why aren't you in school?

All of Charlie's funny sayings lately have got me thinking....I wonder how he would answer someone if they asked him why he wasn't in school. I'm not sure if he understands what school is. He hears about it on TV all the time and he sees school busses, but I'm not sure what he understands school to be. I can only imagine what he would say to someone if they asked "Why aren't you in school?" or "What grade are you in?" or "Who's your teacher this year?"

So tell me, what are some funny ways your kids have answered these types of questions. Or even share some things your kids have said when they've been old enough and inquired about what school is.

1 comment:

  1. My son is 4. When he gets asked "are you going to school soon?" He replies, I'm already in school..my mommy teaches me at home. I can read books and write my name. That usually stops the questions. lol.

    ReplyDelete