Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Our First Cake!


We've officially made and decorated our first cake! This is going to take A LOT more practice that I really expected. LOL! It is fun...just a lot of hard work, and time consuming. Megan and I went to Michael's and picked out some colors and really didn't have a plan as to what we were going to create. So that's why it's a blue cake, with pink and purple. We have a plan for the next one though. Keep your eye out here for it! Megan is loving this. It's been enjoyable for me to see her enjoy it and have more patience than me! I thought she would be a bit disappointed in how it turned out, but she was really proud of it!



4 comments:

  1. I realize now I should have taken a picture of the OTHER side of the cake! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cake!

    Following from MBC-simply 50.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart that cake!!!

    ReplyDelete