Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Trying to get back in the swing of things

It's been a crazy holiday season. We've been having snow, which is very unusual for here in Tennessee. So there are days when you can't go anywhere, practices and games are cancelled, and you hope the power doesn't go out. It's time for me to get back to normal and I'm having a tough time at it. It's SO cold, and even though I'm a Yankee, I hate the cold.

I was able to brave it today because I had to go to the bank, Verizon, and WalMart. That's another thing I dread...Verizon. I've NEVER had a good experience when I've had to deal with them, and today, for some reason, I did! Unless I got scammed somehow and am not aware of it yet.

The kids slept downstairs last night and they were up when I got home at noon. Of course, my husband said that my step-daughters dog got away and they helped him retrieve her.

So it's 1:30 and Charlie is out with Andy running errands. Brian is playing on the computer and Megan is taking a bath....wonder when I'll see her again!

As per usual, I bought some stuff for her for the cake class, and instead of "thanks, Mom" I got complaints. Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment