Saturday, January 16, 2010

There's only ONE lesson taught in this house today...

...and that lesson is about Women's Basketball! And who the ruler of that is!

UCONN, of course! (How dare you question that! LOL!)

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a devoted UCONN alum and knows that I follow basketball. My biggest issue that I've had to deal with is that I live in Tennessee country. Ugh! It can be tough, but I handle it very well! My Dad bought me this incredible UCONN jacket for Christmas and a day like today is perfect for wearing it. Problem is, I have no where to go. I will have to come up with something.

So why today you ask? I understand that not everyone follows sports, much less Women's Basketball. UCONN Women are the number 1 team in the nation with a 54 game winning streak, including last year's undefeated season. Tonight they are playing Notre Dame, the number 3 team in the nation and currently undefeated this season. Stanford tried to beat us with no success. Now Notre Dame will try. What's even better about that is that ND is my brother's alma mater!

LOVE IT!

3 comments:

  1. I'm here from MBC and am now following your blog. I'm an unschooling parent as well, and found Radical Unschoolers Network from your badge. *awesomeness*

    ReplyDelete
  2. following you from mbc...may use your blog as inspiration to homeschool my 4 yr old...my 13 yr old I don't think it would work with!

    ReplyDelete